Monday, June 1, 2009

Mom 'do?

So my hair has suddenly developed a bit of curl and with that comes a little frizz. I have hated dealing with it so decided there was no better time to chop it off. The hair desperately needed to be tamed since I was having no luck making it look descent. Plus, with temperatures now reaching the 90 degree range, maybe a shorter 'do wouldn't be too bad.

Below is a picture of the new, chopped hair. It looks very much like a typical mom 'do to me. I'm getting used to it, but I miss my long locks (although I do NOT miss the hair I had just before the cut). It's the shortest it's ever been and seems like it will be a lot easier to manage, something every mom likes to hear!


Anyway, I just thought I'd share a photo. We went to the St. Pete Beach area for the weekend to spend time with family, who were visiting from out of state. On this picture, we were enjoying our annual tradition of cocktails at the Don CeSar with my uncle and his partner, Lee. The picture was taken around sunset on a day that was incomparably gorgeous. I think I need to stay at Don CeSar someday.



4 comments:

Debby said...

I like it!! Looks like the same style...just shorter......& cooler....& easier. Can you still do a ponytail?

You need to have that photo framed & placed in Myles room.

Yellow Beads said...

I think it looks great Jenna, you love very sophisticated!

Jaime said...

Totally not a mom-do..... you look awesome! I understand though, I can't stop cutting my hair shorter and shorter....sigh.... But, let me say again. Totally not a mom-do!

~~Mel~~ said...

Great cut and super cute picture!

Don't you hate that frizz? I suffer with it too.