Monday, June 15, 2009

Layout issues

FYI, I have obviously changed my layout. This is just a temporary solution though. When I logged on this morning, my page was covered with Photobucket ads and it was basically unreadable. I did some searching to see what the problem was and it was something with my blog designer's personal page. Since I don't have the time at work right now to go and find a new design that suits me and this content well, I'm going with a generic design until I do have the time. Hope everyone is having a happy Monday (or at least as happy as Mondays can get!).

2 comments:

~~Mel~~ said...

I was wondering why you went with something so plain after your last cool layout...but either way I really do like both.

Mondays...I hate him...good thing it's now Tuesday! lol.

Debby said...

I like the great color on here now. Although, Jami is going to be upset that you've lost "the Shoe"....which was her favorite part...lol...