Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Best baby wash EVER


I was contacted to do my first product review and boy, did I luck out! I reviewed the baby wash from ecostore, a New Zealand-based company that offers "genuinely clean and green products," ranging from baby care to bath and body to household cleaners.

I'd been using a popular brand of baby wash on Myles for quite a while and the first time I opened the ecostore Baby Body Wash, I knew it was radically different. First of all, it smells AMAZING! When I finish washing Myles, I want to sit and smell him for the rest of the night. I even sneak in a few sniffs after he falls asleep! It also leaves his skin very soft and seems to glide on easier and suds him up better than other products I've used.

Of course, it doesn't hurt that it includes "no nasty chemicals" - as ecostore's slogan states. And it's good for the planet.

My only gripe is the cost seems a little steep at $10 for a 6.8 fl oz bottle, more than three times what I pay for a traditional baby wash. But since the smell is just so amazing and Myles himself seems to enjoy being bathed with it, they've turned me into a believer - and a new customer.

Check out ecostore's USA site at www.ecostoreusa.com. And enjoy!

PS - I will also be reviewing ecostore's pet shampoo...I just haven't had time yet to wash the dog! Such is the life of the working mom!

3 comments:

Southern Living: Preppy Style said...

Wow, your review makes me want to try it, I've heard of it. Can you only get it online? I bet it would make Hollon's hair smell so good! And if the pet wash makes me WANT to smell the dog, then it's for me - our dog smells awful no matter what I use, and he's so cute, I just want to hug him all the time!

~~Mel~~ said...

I love what you've done with your blog!

Great review too. When you find a shampoo or body wash that smells great it's hard to resist, isn't it?

Yellow Beads said...

I tried the baby lotion and LOVED IT!