Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I voted!

I'm proud to say I voted this morning! As a mom, I feel the duty to vote for the person/people who will make our nation a safer, more peaceful and prosperous place for Myles. I'm very happy to report I voted for the person I 100% believe will do that!

Of course, since I don't operate a political blog here, I won't be saying WHO I voted for. Most of you know anyway.

I'm also fasting food today, spending the time I would normally be eating, in prayer for our nation. It's time we came together again as one and stood together for the greater good of ourselves and our children.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I too voted yesterday. It was my first time. I was exhilarating to take my 6 yr old with me and see her get excited about voting in school! It's a nice change of pace to have politics actually be inspirations. I wasn't sure I would ever see those two words in a sentence without the word "not".

Anonymous said...

Allow me to update my last post - as apparently in all the excitement my brain is working faster than my fingers...

I meant to say politics and inspirational....

Artfulife said...

Hey Jenna, it was fun to find you on facebook. Your little one is just adorable and you look so very happy. Looks like life is treating you well. Hey I am still creating art and I have been mostly making art for friends and family so I can build up my portfolio. Stop on by my blog, and if you like some of the art I would love to make something for your little guy. Take care and hope to hear from you.
-Summer

Anonymous said...

Nice blog! I can relate with you as my husband and I just opend our own chiropractic business and have a 9 mo old at home. Being a working mom is definatelly challanging so I give you credit!