Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Holiday calendar

As a follow-up to yesterday's post, I've compiled a list of some of the things going on in the area through the New Year, many of which we are attending. I hope you will make the time to go out with your little one(s) this wonderful season.

*Nov. 14 – Jan. 2 - Light Up UCF
*Nov. 17 – Jan. 4 - Gaylord Palms ICE!
*Nov. 22 – Jan. 4 - Nights of Lights (St. Augustine)
*Nov. 23 - JCC Family Festival @ Lake Lily Park, 10am-5pm
*Nov. 28 – Dec. 23 - Santa’s Christmas Tree Forest (Eustis)
*Nov. 29 – Dec. 31 - Now Snowing (Celebration)
Nov. 29 - Light Up Mount Dora
*Dec. 6 - Winter Park Christmas Parade @ Park Ave, 9am
*Dec. 6 - Light Up The Holidays @ Crane's Roost, 5pm
*Dec. 20 - Snowfest @ RDV Sportsplex, 2-6pm

I've put an asterisk next to the things we are doing. We always like to go out with friends so feel free to call me if you want to join us. I'll update as I hear of more events in the area. Let me know if you know of anything else as well. I know there's lots more out there!

2 comments:

ShannonRoxanne said...

Found your blog on the internet when I was searching for other working mothers. Just wanted to stop by and say Hi!

Yellow Beads said...

I would love to go to ICE but it's so dang expensive!