Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

This had to have been one of my best Mother's Days ever! First of all, I am so blessed to have such an amazing and sweet child. It is a true honor to have been chosen as his mom and I only hope I can do a great job and help him reach his true potential. Secondly, I have a wonderful husband who I too often take for granted. He works very hard and is always there for me when I need him, through good times and bad.

With that said, we had a great Mother's Day. We spent it in Ocala with my parents, my brother and his wife and my sister. We spent some time swimming at my parents' house, then at my mom's request, we all went to see a show called Symphony Under the Stars. The show featured an outdoor orchestra playing medleys from several decades and across many genres. The music was nice and once the sun was mostly down, the weather was gorgeous. We all laid on a blanket and hung out as a family. A fireworks show concluded the event and Myles, of course, was in awe.

I am so blessed to be a mom. I should spend more time saying that. Happy Mother's Day to all of the wonderful moms reading this post. Hope yours was special too!

2 comments:

~~Mel~~ said...

Sounds like you all had a fantastic day!

Maggie Smith said...

Jenna, I searched your site for your email address and cannot find it. I am interested in working with you on a product review. Could you please email me at Maggie@ecostoreusa.com

THANK YOU!