Wednesday, March 11, 2009

No more diapers!

After my sad sounding post yesterday, Myles informed me this morning he is NOT wearing a diaper to school. So I sent him off to daycare wearing his big boy underwear (with 2 spares) for the very first time. I expect accidents for at least a week but regardless...my baby is officially a BIG BOY! I'm going to need some extra snuggling with him tonight; who knows, I may wake up to find a teenager in the morning!

Joking aside, I'm so proud of my big boy. He's growing up so fast and amazes me daily with his wit and his insight. I have no idea how I created such an amazing person but I couldn't be more proud to be his mommy.

3 comments:

~~Mel~~ said...

What a great kid!!! Had I not forced the issue Riley would likely still be wearing diapers lol. I have a very cute, sweet child...but he has zero motivation.

Jaime said...

That is wonderful! What a big boy :)

The life of a PTO Mom said...

Just don't freak out if he backtracks a little bit before he is completely ready to go all cloth! and reward, reward, reward .........take him shopping for fun big boy underwear that he gets to pick out as a reward for wearing them to school!