Thursday, October 16, 2008

What to do when your child is gone for the weekend

Wow, there are so many things I could think of doing with Myles spending the weekend with my parents tonight through Sunday. There's the Epcot Food & Wine Festival...a late season trip to the beach...heck, there must be something good playing in the movies or at the theatre this weekend. Unfortunately for us, tearing out our kitchen beats out all of these suggestions. Ugh. I guess it's better to do it while Myles is out of the house than in the house.

I'm going to miss the little man so much...he brings such life and joy into our home. I know he'll have a great time though, as he always does with Meme and Papa. Hopefully he'll want to come home this time!

1 comment:

Yellow Beads said...

I know you will miss him!!! I can't wait to see photos.