Tuesday, October 7, 2008

No time for blogging these days


I have fully intended to blog many, many days. But I have not made the time to do so. You see, I have been incredibly busy. I just wrapped up our annual Workplace Giving event at work on Oct. 3. We're also in the middle of a kitchen remodel and some major electrical work. I'm also doing a women's Beth Moore Bible study (which is awesome) and am very, very caught up in the presidential election, which I truly feel will make or break our country, depending on how people vote.

We have, however, tried to make as much time as we can for fun. We're excited for Halloween this year and are determined not to be SICK this year!!! Myles will be a dinosaur...see above. We're also busy with fall festivals and other fun outings now that the weather is bearable. Last weekend, we went to Green Meadows Petting Farm and had a BLAST! This weekend, we're going to Oktoberfest at Celebration, as we did last year. Lots more fun stuff planned this month through Dec. so I'll try to blog any opportunity I get. Check back weekly, as I do hope to update at least that often. Enjoy your fall!

5 comments:

Yellow Beads said...

Glad you had time to post! What a cute picture of Myles!

Kacy said...

We'll be in Celebration this weekend too! Hope to see you there :)

Paula @ Organizing Tips For Moms said...

Just found your blog. I always jump to the very first post. You wrote: "I believe all moms should make a list of their priorities, then determine how much is realistically possible and stick with it." Love it.

I am a WAHM and find that if I get caught up in the busyness, I have to go back and review my priorities.

I look forward to reading your blog.

Debby said...

Glad to see that you're back!!
...I've TAGGED you in hopes you will put something on your BLOG!! hehehe...
No pressure or anything. Details of the Tag are on my blog.

Debby

GirishLaikhra said...

Excellent site, keep up the good work. I read a lot of blogs on a daily basis and for the most part, people lack substance but, I just wanted to make a quick comment to say I’m glad I found your blog. Thanks,
A definite great read…
No time for blogging these days is a very nice article and news...
------
Girish
------
working mums--working mums