Wednesday, April 30, 2008

31 cent ice cream...can't beat that!

Well, I wasn't feeling too well today so I left work a little early to get some much needed rest. After sleeping for a full 2 hours, Myles arrived home ready to play. 

I remembered that tonight is Baskin Robbins' annual 31 cent scoop night so we ate some dinner and headed out at around 7 for some scoops. We paid exactly $1 for 3 scoops - I picked bubble gum flavor for Myles (good choice!). We enjoyed our treats and decided to ride down to the park up the road to run off some of that energy gained from eating that sugar. It was a perfectly low-key night and we were entertained for about 90 minutes for $1. 

If you missed this event, bookmark it for next year. I believe they hold it every April 30 and it's a great way to have a nice night with your kids. 

1 comment:

Yellow Beads said...

We missed it! Amelia decided to bite her brother so her punishment was no ice cream. I think I was probably more "punished" by no ice cream than she was--ha! :))