Sunday, February 15, 2009

Myles's first wedding

My brother wed his longtime girlfriend on Valentine's Day. It was Myles's first wedding and fortunately, it was a casual one! The wedding took place at my parents' house in Ocala and only family and a few of the couple's very close friends were in attendance. There was no real agenda for the wedding, other than them saying their "I do" vows.

Myles was his usual, entertaining self. The highlight of his day was definitely eating a piece of wedding cake. I'm thrilled to have a new sister and thankful that we were able to share in this special day. Below are a couple of photos from the day.

Myles...doing what he does...leading up to the wedding









My family and the new bride and groom

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Hey, thanks for reading my blog too! It's always great to connect with working mums and I enjoy reading your experiences and thoughts :)

~~Mel~~ said...

Congrats to your brother! Casual weddings are the best and it's great to hear Myles did so well.