Friday, August 29, 2008

5 things to take on a road trip with kids

So we are embarking on our journey to Atlanta tonight and I still have to get home and finish packing after all of us unexpectedly crashed at 9:30 last night. Thank you to Debby for the recommendation to visit Stone Mountain...we are going on Monday and coming home very late Monday night. Good thing I took Tuesday off!

Anyway, back to the purpose for this post. Here is what we can't live without on this trip:

5. Sunscreen for the two days we're spending outdoors.
4. Fun snacks for the road and during one of our many stops (we don't want to be forking out bills every time Myles is thirsty or just wants a small snack).
3. At least 4 movies for the long car ride up and back.
2. The camera...and lots of spare batteries for it!
1. An extra helping of patience...just in case!

Most likely, you won't hear from me again until Tuesday. Enjoy the weekend!

2 comments:

Katy said...

Gotta love trips with toddlers... :)

BTW, you have an award waiting for you!!

http://anothermommieblog.blogspot.com/2008/09/you-love-me-you-really-love-me.html

Yellow Beads said...

I am waiting for photos!! :))