Sunday, September 21, 2008

Awesome makeup offer

I have not been blogging lately because I simply can't find the time. I have been swamped at work, as we're in the middle of our annual Workplace Giving Campaign, which I co-chair. On top of that, our evenings have been taken up with home improvement projects that have popped up. This week, we'll have a major electrical job done in our house and the kitchen will follow next month. We were fortunate not to have to do our plumbing.

Anyway, the reason for this post is that Nordstrom has purchased the e.l.f. makeup line (eyes lips face). I've never used their products, but know others who have, each of whom loves what they've used. You can only purchase their products online, to my knowledge. Anyway, since they are now having to re-brand all of the e.l.f. products, they are selling the remaining items - the ENTIRE line - for $1 apiece!!! Yesterday I purchased $65 worth of items, including five bronzing powders, two concealer sticks, two foundation sticks, and dozens of eyeshadows, lipsticks and nail polishes. If you use the code "CAROLINA" at check out, you'll get an additional $7.50 off a $15 order. And shipping for my huge order was only $6.95. Check it out at www.eyeslipsface.com. You can find some great deals for yourself or as Christmas gifts! Enjoy!

No comments: